Statement about the information obligation
Contact with us
If you contact us using the contact form on the website or by e-mail, the data you provide will be stored by us for six months for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
Our website uses so-called cookies. These are small text files that are stored on your device with the help of the browser.
Recording of accesses
Each time our website is accessed, the following data is automatically stored in the server’s log file.
• The IP address of the requesting computer,
• the date and time of the page view
• the address (URL) of the page accessed
• the address (URL) of the internet page from which you came (referrer)
• the browser used and its version
• the operating system of your computer and its version
The abovementioned data are technically necessary for us and are processed by us in our legitimate interest for the following purposes:
• Ensuring system security and stability and a smooth connection set-up of the website.
• to ensure a comfortable use of our website and to optimise the pages
• to fulfil legal obligations in cooperation with law enforcement authorities.
In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person. The storage period of these log files is 2 months ath the maximum.
Basically you have the rights of information, correction, erasure, restriction, data transferability, revocation and objection. If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or that your data protection rights have been violated in any other way, you can complain to the supervisory authority. In Austria, this is the data protection authority.
The content of this website cannot replace a personal consultation. ecomotion Kommunikationsberatung accepts no liability whatsoever for dispositions made solely on the basis of the information provided on this website.